วันอังคารที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Learning Log In class 3-12-2010 (week 3)

Learning Log In class 3-12-2010 (week 3)

In this week teacher taught a lot of knowledge about translation. I have learned about the aspects of speaker in several situations, there are Progressive aspect and Perfective aspect. When I have learned it makes me develop to speaking and writing skills as well. Including teacher also gives many exercises for students.

Exercises ;

1. คนส่วนใหญ่เชื่อว่าสุนัข เป็นเพื่อนที่ดีที่สุดของมนุษย์
: Most people believe that “ dogs are man’s best friends.

2. รัฐบาลประกาศขึ้นราคาน้ำมันแล้ว
: The government has announced an increase in oil prices.
3. น้องสาวฉันดื่มน้ำ 1 แก้วทุกเช้า
: My sister drinks a glass of water every morning.
4. ตอนที่ฉันยังเป็นเด็ก ฉันดื่มนม 1 แก้วทุกวัน
: When I was young, I drank a glass of milk every day.
5. นิดโทรมาหาฉันเมื่อสองสามวันก่อน
: Nid call me a few days ago.
6. ตั้งแต่น้อยล่ออกจากงาน เขาไท่เคยโทรมาหาฉันเลย
: Since Noi quit the job, she has never called me.
7. ก : เล็กไปประเทศญี่ปุ่นมาสองครั้งแล้ว
A : Lek has been to Japan twice.
ข : ใหญ่ไปอเมริกาแล้ว และจะกลับมาเดือนหน้า
B : Yai has gone to the States and will be back next month.
8. คุณทำงานมาตลอด ตอนนี้ควรจะพักผ่อนบ้างได้แล้ว
: You have been working hard, now you should rest.
9. ระหว่างที่ฉันรอพบหมอ ฉันอ่านนิตยสารจบไปแล้ว 2 เล่ม
: While I was waiting for seeing the doctor, I read two magazines.
10. ตอนที่ฉันเข้าไปในห้องนั่งเล่น สามีฉันดูข่าวอยู่
: When I went into the living room, my husband was washing news.


Home work :

1. อย่าโทรมาหาฉันช่วงหกโมงถึงสี่ทุ่มนะ ฉันกำลังกินข้าวอยู่ตอนนั้น
: Don’t call me at 06-07 pm. I am eating for dinner.

2. โทรมาหาฉันหลังทุ่มนึงนะ ฉันกินข้าวเสร็จแล้วตอนนั้น
: Call me after 07:00 pm, I ill have finished my dinner.
3. เมื่อเช้านี้ตอนเราไปถึงที่ทำงาน ก็พบว่ามีคนงัดเข้าไปในบริษัทตอนกลางคืน
: When we arrived at the office this morning, met that a person had forced into the company at night.
4. จอยบอกฉันว่า เขาจะไปเที่ยวเชียงใหม่ในเดือนพฤษภาคม
: Joy tells me thatshe will go to travel at Chiang Mai in may.
5. เธอคิดอะไรนะตอนที่ซื้อกระโปรงตัวนี้ มันสั้นมากเลย
: What did you think to bought this skirt, it’s very short.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น