วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Learning Log in Class (17-12-2011)

17-12-11

In this week teacher taught about “If Clause”, there are three types; Present real, Present unreal and Past unreal. In addition gives the types of text to input in the Blog. Moreover, teacher also taught students that should be autonomous learner. This thing is the important for all students, because when we be autonomous learner. We will be intelligent students. One more thing that teacher always told their students, it’s “Self Confident”.
Everybody who is studying in English Major should be have self confident, because it can makes me get a succeed in both learning and working.
We have seen everything that teacher have taught all students, there are the good way for own live.

Structure of “If Clause”
1. Present real (เป็นไปได้ในปัจจุบัน) : If +v1, will / may / can + v1
2. Present unreal (เป็นไปไม่ได้ในปัจจุบัน) : If +v2, would / could / might +v1
3. Past unreal (เป็นไปไม่ได้ในอดีต) : If +had+v3, would / should /could / might +v3


Example ;

Present real :

- If I don’t under stand Tranlation2 course thoroughly, I may fail it.
- If she comes, I will go there.
- If you study hard, you will pass an exam.
- If it doesn’t rain this afternoon, I will go to the Ocean.

Present unreal :
- If I were Thaksin, I would not fly to American.

Past Unreal :
- Nobody told me that you were in hospital, If I had known, I would have visited you.

Home work :


1. ถ้าฉันมีเวลา ฉันจะโทรศัพท์ไปหาเธอเย็นนี้ (Present real)
: If I have enough time, I will call you in this afternoon.

2. ถ้าหิมะตกที่กรุงเทพ ทุกคนคงจะตกใจ (Past Unreal)
: If snowing had at the Bangkok, everybody might frighten.

3. ถ้าเขาไม่พาฉันไปดูหนังเมื่อคืนนี้ ฉันคงจะเสียใจมาก (Past Unreal)
: If he had not took me go to see the movie last night, I could have very sad.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น